How Companies Hire...From Both Sides Of The Desk!
Welcome to Episode Twenty One (Season Two) of the Executive Career Jump Podcast! Today I am joined by Christian Bibow who describes himself as a ‘corporate chameleon!
Christian helps business leaders when they need someone to lead large global programs and corporate restructures. He’s the ‘go-to’ person that companies call when they have huge project deliverables and need somebody to manage the project from start to finish.
Christian’s experience as both a hiring manager and most recently as an active job seeker and member of the ‘Executive Career Jump Club’ means that he has seen recruitment from both sides of the desk and offers a truly unique perspective.
For this and so many more reasons you simply must listen to this episode. So go ahead, hit play, and get ready to take some notes!
Things to listen out for:
- Discover how Christian turned last year’s redundancy into success
- How you can use the GROW model to coach yourself
- Christian’s strategies and tactics to rewrite your CV
- How you can deliver exactly what ‘hiring managers are looking for
- Why Christian loves the ‘Executive Career Jump Club’!
- How you can leverage LinkedIn more effectively by creating content and making new connections
Go connect with Christian on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cbibow-programme-director/